Monday, October 31, 2011

Personal Growth Plan


                                                                                Siming  1


Siming Hu
Dr Nancy Romig
CEP810-734
Oct 20 2011
                     Personal Growth Plan
      My goal in the course cep 810 is to learn about how to make a difference in education. So far, I want to learn to apply diigo and google applications into my planning, and google earth and some other web 2.0 tools( facebook, twitter) into classroom teaching. I will plan to give a try for all the things learned in this course, and keep using those things that work well.
      Also, I will plan to increase my skill in technology. I plan to deepen my understanding and skills in things I have learned before, such as google applications, Microsoft office; and I will learn to start applying the new tech kits into my life and teaching, such as diigo, twitter and blogging.
     I will try my best to get the hang of all the required technologies. For example, diigo, google applications and RSS. I am also planning to learn how to use Jing, Sticky and Quizlet.com. I am going to try to apply all that  I have learned into my classroom teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment